Saturday, October 7, 2017

Sept progress

1. Quilt Grandma's robot quilt. I think this is going to be my October goal.  It's been pretty slow going so far, but maybe it'll work better if I have a goal.  It's for my son, and has robots on the back.  He's most excited about the robots.


2. Robot quilt.  This is for the same son as the one above.  He just got a twin bed and so "needs" a quilt for it before winter.

3. Temperature quilt. Last month I was so surprised to realize that I hadn't worked on it for over a month.  I got myself caught up to mid-September.

4. Pluses.  It just needs a post and to be delivered.  Still.
5. Orphan rocket block. I made this into a pouch and sent it off.  It just needs a post.
6. Ombre hourglass quilt. This is also finished!  I really need to get on top of my blog posts.  Then I can cross a bunch of things off my list!

Other items that didn't get worked on this month, but are still loved...
7.  Scrap bee blocks. I've received most of these, but am waiting on a few yet. 
8. Meshing solid HSTs
9. Rainbow Log Cabin
10. Scrap quilt #2
12. Jeweled floors
13. Lost piece
14. Winter quilt
15. Fabric from Christmas
16. Pillow with green/purple fabric
17. Trying to fit in - left over triangles
18. Black scrap quilt. 

2 comments:

  1. Robot quilt looks like a fun one (and I like the temperature quilt too!). Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck finishing the robot quilt....there is a lot on this list...I like that you hold on the loved but not finished items on the blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!