Sunday, September 3, 2017

August progress; September goals

1. Owl quilt.  This quilt was made by my mother-in-law, and I need to quilt and bind it.  It shouldn't take too long, but there are several other things that I'm doing this month too.  It's my September goal, but I'm not convinced that I'll finish.

2. Pluses.  This is finished!  It just needs pictures and to be delivered.

3. Black scrap quilt.  I finished burying all the threads in, thanks to Grey's Anatomy.  I feel like I need to block it though, and I'm feeling rather intimidated by it.  It might be a bit before I actually do it.

4. Falling leaves. This needs pictures.

5. Ombre hourglass quilt. I just finished making all the blocks.  Hooray!!!!  They took a long time and I'm glad to be done with them.

6. Robot quilt.  My son just got a twin bed and needs a large quilt now.  I had an plan, and then I saw these robots/astronauts and knew he would love it more than my plan.  So I changed my plan.

7.  Scrap bee blocks.  I made some example blocks for the bee that I'm in and will hopefully get a bunch more this coming month.


Other items that didn't get worked on this month, but are still loved...

8. Meshing solid HSTs
9. Rainbow Log Cabin
10. Scrap quilt #2
11. Orphan rocket block
12. Jeweled floors
13. Lost piece
14. Winter quilt
15. Fabric from Christmas
16. Pillow with green/purple fabric
17. Trying to fit in - left over triangles
18. Temperature quilt

3 comments:

  1. Love that owl fabric! I had (still have?) some for both night and day. And your list reminds me of my temperature quilt that is waiting in the wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cut owl fabric. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those scrap bee blocks. They will make a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!