Sunday, November 6, 2016

October recap

1. bee hive scrap something - baby girl quilt. My goal for November is to figure out a design and sew the top together.  I previously thought I had about 540 HSTs, but I really have about 280.  I'm not sure where my math went wrong. :p  Anyway, that's not quite big enough for a baby quilt, so I'll add in some plain squares too.


2. Baby quilt (boy). This is almost done; I need to put on the binding and bury a few threads.  Hurray!
 



3. Aunt's quilt. I've put a few rows together.  Nothing exciting but it is at that stage where it will suddenly become a top before expected.



Other items still waiting around...or newly added.   

4. scrap quilt #2.  
5. Scrap quilt.   
6. Simply solids bee quilt.     
7. Rainbow log cabin.  
8. Orphan rocket block.  
9. Jeweled floors.

10. New purse   
11. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt).    
12. Winter quilt.    
13. fabric from Christmas.    
14. A pillow with green/purple fabric.
15. Sunset wall hanging.  
16. Quilt nautical quilt.  
17. A few simple pillows to go with the wedding quilt 
18. Quilt HI quilt

1 comment:

  1. A nice pile of HST! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!