Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November goal

I just realized it was the last day of the month and that I hadn't shown my completed November goal!  I finished the top a few days ago.

I used the scraps from this quilt.  I had to add some squares and ended up cutting out way too many...so now I still have scraps from this color way.  I might just throw them back in their respective color bins since they're squares and easier to use later.


It turned out about as I expected.  In the original concept you could see the light purple squares around the yellow diamonds better, but the dark purple triangle in the bottom left was on purpose and came out well.

Linking up with November Finishes at Elm Street Quilts.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun quilt! Congrats on your finish and thanks for linking up with One Monthly Goal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!