Wednesday, September 21, 2016

BQF: Big Plus, Little Plus

It's time again for the Bloggers' Quilt Festival!!  I'm happy to share with you "Big Plus, Little Plus".  (And I can never stop myself from saying, "what begins with plus" after saying the title.)  Since this is my own design, I'm entering in the Original Design Category.


I know, it isn't really made of pluses.  But I didn't realize it wasn't a plus until I was taking pictures!  This sat on the shelf for a long time, so it was about five years of being called a plus quilt when it wasn't.  I couldn't bear to change it at the end.


I quilted it with pluses.  It's a fast all-over of (sort-of) echos the piecing.

If you'd like more details, the full finish post is here.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!