Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Three quilts!

It is currently baby season again.  Have you noticed they seem to come in groups?  Anyway, I currently have three baby quilts done.  Three!  Two are for babies that aren't even here yet.  I'm rather amazed that I'm so on top of it.  I still need to get pictures of two of them, but in the meantime they're sitting in the house, making me feel happy.

But, in all fairness, there is one more baby in August and I don't think that he will get his blanket on time.  I have started working on it though, so hopefully it won't be too late either.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on getting ahead of yourself. Perhaps August's baby will be kind and will hang on in there until you get his/her quilt done

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!