Saturday, July 4, 2015

July rollover

1. Baby blessing quilt. As part of a baby shower some relatives wrote on fabric squares.  I put the top together this past month.  (Which took way longer than it should have because I didn't lay it out properly.)  So for the July ALYoF, my goal is to quilt and bind.

Other things that are still in progress that I worked on this past month...
2. Sunset wall hanging.  This is all ready for hand quilting.  It took a few iterations, but I'm happy with it now.


3. Baby quilt, girl.  This is finished!  I just need to take pictures of it.

4. Baby boy quilt - using Urban Cabins.  I just need to tie off threads and bind.  The baby has shown up, so I'm hoping to do this promptly.

5. Pillow for family room.  I don't think I'm going to quilt this because there are so many seams.  I have all the panels ready and just need to put them together.


Other items on which I didn't make progress this month...
6. scrap quilt. 
7. Simply solids bee quilt.  
8. map wall hanging.  
9. Stack and whack.  

10. QST.

11.  Baby quilt, boy I'd like to finish by August - I have a plan and fabric, but kind of doubt I'll get it done on time.  I can hope though.
12. Baby quilt, gender TBD.  I'd like to finish by December
13. Space robot quilt.
14.  Pluses quilt. 
15. Orphan rocket block 
16. Quilt nautical quilt   
17. Quilt Christmas quilt 
18. Jeweled floors. 
19. Lost piece (almost whole cloth quilt). 
20. Winter quilt. I colored some layouts for this and have one I'm happy with.
21. Baby quilt.  I'd like to finish by January

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!