Friday, October 31, 2014

Baby boy quilt

Last week I finished another quilt for my mother-in-law.  This time it was a cute baby boy quilt.

I quilted meandering stars in the starry background and waves (similar to one of the fabrics) in the columns.

The back shows the quilting nicely too.  I almost did a darker color thread, but decided I didn't want to deal with getting the tension just right so that it didn't show.


Joining up with Link a finish Friday, Whoop-whoop Friday, and Finish it up Friday.

4 comments:

  1. adorable - LOVE the quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute quilting, it adds great texture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the quilting, it's so cute, especially when you see it on the back, it really brings out the theme of the fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!