Wednesday, September 24, 2014

WIP Wednesday

I worked on several things these past two weeks to keep life a bit more interesting...

1) Space robots: I'm about a quarter of the way done making the blocks.  They aren't that bad to make, just a little monotonous.

2) I finished the T-shirt quilt...my first finish in what feels like a long time.  But it really hasn't been that long.  The official post will be showing up soon.

3) I enjoyed looking at the orange scrap strip so much that I continued to work on the yellow scraps.

4) I have two more seams to finish in my Aunt's quilt and then the top will be finished.  (I'd like to make some of the quilting really stand out.  Any recommendations for a metallic or shiny thread?)

5) And I put the doll quilt on the quilter.  It doesn't seem like it will take very much time to finish.  There are hearts in the unicorn blocks and a stipple in the nine patches.

Linking up with WIP Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!