Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WIP Wednesday

I'm working on several different things right now, so WIP Wednesday is a bit more interesting now.

I'm unpicking a bunch of pebbles.  I should have realized that the grey would show up too much before quilting them, but didn't even think about it.  I only have one bubble left!

My leader/ender pillow is still coming along.

I've started making a quilt for my son's new bed...it still has a long way to go.  The design is based on a design I saw in QDAD.

And finally, my aunt's quilt is really close to done.  The sections are in 4x8 squares now.

Linking up with WIP Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. So many projects going at once, a true quilter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the QDAD space blocks - the last time I unpicked pebble quilting it took ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate changing colors in quilting, but I always end up with color palettes that seem to require it.I have learned I can get away with light on dark better than dark on light though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!