Monday, October 8, 2012

Interlocking Pinwheels

About a month ago I receive an email from Cheryl wondering if I'd be interested in trading pattern reviews.  I jumped at the chance.  I just finished up her top and will show it once I've completely finished it and her pattern is available, but in the meantime here is the one she reviewed for me!

It's called Interlocking Pinwheels...all the triangles are part of a pinwheel, but the thing I find interesting about the design is that my brain can only pick out one color pinwheel at a time. The rest of the colors fade into the background.

Cheryl made this with three different fabrics from Puttin' on the Ritz for Moda, Lily and Will for Moda, and the white.  It is bound with Puttin' on the Ritz Pink Plaid.

If you're interested in the pattern, you can get it here.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like all the pinwheels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tested the pattern and I have to say that the pattern is wonderful. It was well written and fun to put together and play with different color combinations while getting good practice on pinwheels and sewing on the bias. Go and buy it today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I agree I only pick up on one of the colors as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!