I really like how it turned out, although it wasn't quite what I was expecting. I had a small fiasco getting enough of the light brown fabric and not dying it while prewashing, so I ended up with two stripes on the bottom instead of one or zero. (I was going back and forth on how many I wanted.) The colors are also a little bit darker than what I was hoping for. They still go very well with the room, but not quite as well with the towels.
The top is a disappearing nine patch. It was my first time making button holes and they were easier than I expected. On another note, I was disappointed in the selection of shower curtain hangers at the store. I wanted some that clasped together so they wouldn't fall off, and it was the ones that I ended up with or the "ugly" clear ones. All the fun designs were in the non-clasping style.
This is from inside. I think it looks pretty cool.
Linking up with TNT Thursday, LAFF, TGIFF, Whoop-whoop Friday, and Crazy Mom Quilts.