Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Quilts 5-7: update

Quilt 5: Finished! But then I decided to make a similar(ish) doll quilt out of the scraps for their daughter. So the package isn't completely finished.


Quilt 6: The top is finished! Now I need to make a back and quilt it. I've figured out how I'll quilt it, but don't know what I'm doing for a back yet. I have a lot of the brown fabric, but a small embellishment would be nice.

Quilt 7: most of the fabric is cut (see previous post) but I need some more grey. This week as also become rather busy, so I'm not sure if I'll get to it again.

To see what other's are working on, go here!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! I love the pink/orange combo if Quilt 7. It looks like sherbet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what a beautiful quilt top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty tops! I especially like #6. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love seeing what you have to say!